Norway’s most beautiful ski touring & hiking adventure
Norway is the land of the Northern Lights and Midnight Sun for fantastic winter ski touring and summer hiking, between the Lofoten islands and the Arctic Capital of Tromsø. From March to May this route offers epic summit-to-sea skiing along the Atlantic coastline, and from June to August spectacular hiking & climbing.
The Ski & Sail adventure is a wonderfully unique experience. On this fantastic adventure you sailor drive above the Arctic Circle, hugging the Atlantic coastline, visiting the region’s most beautiful islands almost made by nature for summit-to-sea skiing and hiking.
You can do the Arctic Haute Route either as a cruise or as a road trip, both tailor-made by local partners, or you can do the road tip on your own using guidelines from this page.
Active adventures above the Arctic Circle
- Explore the spectacular nature in Northern Norway
- Epic ski touring and hiking above the Arctic Circle
- Experience the Northern Lights and Midnight Sun
- Classic boutique cruise or partner hotels
- Full board with locally sourced food
- Make new friends with the same passion – happy days to remember