REVELSTOKE, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
- SLEEPS 24 IN 12 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRICES FROM 12,400 CAD PER WEEK (ALL INC HELISKI)
Eagle Pass Lodge is a private estate situated on 8 acres overlooking the Columbia River Valley, just 8 kilometers (5 miles) south of Revelstoke, BC.
The luxurious 12 bedroom Eagle Pass Lodge offers specific gear drying and tuning rooms, is equipped with its own private Heli pad, a private executive chef on-hand to create healthy gourmet meals with locally sourced ingredients, dining room and full bar presenting a brilliant local and international wine menu. To help unwind after a long day of Heliskiing enjoy a relaxing massage or take in picturesque views of the iconic Mount Begbie and Monashee Mountain Range from the in ground hot tub.
Access to Terrain
It is no coincidence that our lodge location is just a quick flight to the Gold Range of the Monashee Mountains. The aesthetic granite peaks and spires tower above the valleys and the salmon-bearing Shushwap River watershed below. This terrain boasts the longest vertical descents in all of our tenure, with an average of 3,000-4,000 foot runs.
Guests who book our Multi-Day Packages will enjoy all the features and amenities Eagle Pass Lodge has to offer. The Lodge is also available for semi-private and private rental.
Revelstoke, British Columbia
Revelstoke, BC is a year round mountain community with restaurants, lodging, attractions and recreation. Downtown Revelstoke, conveniently located on the Trans-Canada Highway 1, is only a short 10 minute drive from Eagle Pass Lodge and offers all the amenities you expect from a tourist destination.
LOCATION & ACCESS
- The Eagle Pass Lodge is just 8 kilometers (5 miles) or about 10 minutes west of Revelstoke, British Columbia.
- Packages available, an example below:
- Single accommodation with each guest receiving their own bedroom and en-suite bathroom
- Heliskiing via B2 A-Star helicopter, in a maximum of 3 groups of 4 skiers
- Professionally certified ski guides with extensive Heliskiing experience and local knowledge
- 3,000 meter guarantee
- Gourmet meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Helicopter safety and avalanche training
- Tracker 2 Digital Transceiver, BCA shovel, float airbag, personal radio and probe
- Specially selected powder skis and poles or snowboards to maximize your ski experience