- SLEEPS 16 IN 7 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 13,250 - 17,900 EUROS PER WEEK
Set in an idyllic spot beside the forest and only a short walk from the centre of Chamonix Chalet Valhalla offers the perfect place to explore all the town has to offer.
Chalet Valhalla has a light and open interior thanks to the natural timbers it is built with and the floor to ceiling windows which let in lots of light and offer stunnings views of Mont Blanc.
The chalet has a spacious living area, perfect for families or groups. A minstrel’s gallery overlooks the open plan sitting/dining room and from here you share the same breathtaking view as that below. The roaring fire in the living room completes the wow factor of the living area.
The chalet continues to impress once you step outside onto the terrace, the outdoor hot tub provides a relaxing place to unwind with the backdrop of the Mont Blanc. This spacious chalet has seven bedrooms and accommodation for up to 16 people meaning there is plenty of space throughout the chalet for larger groups or families.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it’s facilities
- Return airport transfers from Geneva or Chamonix
- Welcome drinks at the chalet
- Continental breakfast, afternoon tea & home-made cakes
- Four course evening meal with wine and coffee/teas (5 nights a week)
- Early children’s dinner if required
- Minibus shuttle service for drop off to the slopes in the morning and a collection at the end of the day
- 7 ensuite bedrooms
- Jacuzzi hot-tub
- Mont Blanc View
- SKY TV
- Log Fire
- Wood burning stove
- Size: 300 sqm
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Location: 5 mins walk to Chamonix sports centre
- 10 mins to town square