- SLEEPS 10 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 15,740 - 36,110 EUROS PER WEEK
With uninterrupted views of Mont Blanc Chalet Couttet sits walking distance to the heart of Chamonix yet offers total privacy and the ultimate in ski luxury. Private swimming pool, hot tub, wellness suite (including yoga studio, hammam and sauna), the spacious and palatial layout offers intimacy and privacy.
The property offers 5 individually-designed bedrooms all with stunning bathrooms, exquisite beds and sumptuous throws. The enormous open-plan living spaces all enjoy uninterrupted views of the famous Mont Blanc and the chalet includes its own private garden with heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. The large living and dining areas, games room and private cinema all create a space that is luxurious, intimate and private. It is 500 m² of luxury mountain living.
Chamonix central is just a 5-minute chauffeured drive, as is the cable car for the Aiguille du Midi taking you straight to the top of the Mont Blanc! Chamonix is one of the most iconic resorts in the world with tremendous history, endless pistes and some of the most famous off piste in the world.
Chalet Couttet offers every possible relaxation experience. Guests can enjoy the outdoor heated swimming pool, taking in uninterrupted views of Mont Blanc. Or simply relax with a glass of bubbles in the luxurious outdoor hot tub. Perhaps retreat inside to your private wellness suite, complete with hammam, sauna and yoga studio; or enjoy your very own Bamford Spa, your Bamford therapist on hand to deliver a range of facials and body massage treatments using their exquisite organic and botanical products. A private gym awaits those seeking a more strenuous post-piste work out, the private cinema for those looking for something a little less active!
- Spectacular views of Mont Blanc
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Hot tub
- Fire place
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Yoga studio
- Cinema room
- Games room/bar with pool table
- Baby grand piano
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 5 minute drive from the centre of town
- 4 min drive to Aiguille du Midi cable
- Gourmet 5-course dinner served on 5 evenings
- Ruinart Champagne reception
- Belstar Prosecco served throughout the week on-demand
- Wine ‘flights’ matched to each dinner under advice from our sommelier from a selection of at least 8 house wines
- Daily driver service available from 08:00 to 22:30 every day
- In-Resort Concierge Team – led by the Chalet Manager to ensure guests experience the perfect stay