- SLEEPS 10 IN 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 10,950 TO 24,950 EUROS PER WEEK
This is one of the oldest farmhouses in Chamonix and also one of the valleys most stunning properties, photographed by many fashion magazines.
La Ferme du Bois is situated in the picturesque village of Les Bois - a stunning village full of beautiful chalets and lovely walks.This 400-old farmhouse was refurbished to a high standard, mixing its rustic features with modern details and equipped with exclusive facilities such as outdoor hot tub, a home cinema room, several flat screen TVs and beautiful antique furnishings. The result is a 5-Star chalet with lots of charm, history and authenticity - always highly appreciated by its guests.
- Catered (Breakfast and Afternoon Tea only)
- Open drinks cabinet with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fresh fruit, snacks and treats provided from our open 'pantry'
- Daily housekeeping
- Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Stunning views of the village of Les Bois and the Mont Blanc mountain range
- Flat-screen TV's, stereo system, DVD collection and TV games
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 2 mins drive or 15 min walk to Flegere ski area
- 5 min drive to Chamonix centre