- SLEEPS 7 - 8 IN 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2,500 TO 7,500 EUROS PER WEEK
Petit Zenith is a charming village chalet located in the quaint 18th century village of Argentiere. The chalet benefits from being just a few minutes walk to the heart of Argentiere, providing guests with access to local restaurants, bars, supermarket, boulangerie, newsagent, post office, tourist info office and other various specialty shops.
The local bus stop is also only a few minute’s walk away from the chalet and les Grands Montets ski area is very near.
The property is brand new and designed to the highest standard. It features underfloor heating on both levels, old wood throughout, designer furniture and state of the art equipment. This beautifully designed chalet comprises of 4 bedrooms over 2 levels featuring open plan living, complete with log fire place, tv/dvd, dining room, kitchen and incredible panaramic views.
Petit Zenith is 120 m2 in size and can accommodate up to 7/8 people.
- Self Catered
- Catering, cleaning, laundry service, and transport optional at additional cost
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 10 - 15 min walk to ski lifts (alternatively there is a quick and free bus service nearby)
- Located in the heart of Argentiere village
- Sleeps 7 - 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Village location
- South facing balcony with breath-taking views of les Grands Montets and le Mont Blanc
- TV with satellite connection, Wifi, Sound system