- SLEEPS 15 - 16 IN 7 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 6,000 TO 28,000 EUROS PER WEEK
Constructed in December 2013, Zenith (1) has been designed with incredible attention to detail. Built to a spectacular high quality finish using beautiful old aged wood, Zenith (1) creates a unique luxurious ambience by blending contemporary designer furniture with traditional mountain chalet architecture.
Taking the title as one of the most luxurious chalets to be found within the Chamonix Valley, Zenith (1) can sleep up to 15 guests within its hugely spacious 360sqm surface area.
Zenith (1) enjoys a lovely location in the heart of the old village of Argentiere. With its south facing exposure and ceiling to floor glass windows, the chalet offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Mont Blanc Mountain range and of the les Grands Montets ski resort and glacier.
Of special note, Zenith (2), the sister chalet to Zenith (1), can be found directly next door and can be rented together to cater for groups of 20-25 with ease.
- Self Catered
- Catering, cleaning, laundry service, and transport optional at additional cost
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 10 - 15 min walk to ski lifts (alternatively there is a quick and free bus service nearby)
- Located in the heart of Argentiere village
- Sleeps 15 to 16 in 7 bedrooms
- Large Sauna
- Sunny balcony with panoramic mountain views
- Cinema room with satellite TV, CD/DVD Player, multimedia movie system
- Entertainment centre room complete with TV, DVD player and video games console
- Washing machine and dryer
- Heated Ski boot dryer
- Exterior Ski locker