COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- 15 ROOMS & 15 SUITES
- PRICES FROM 12,000 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
Cheval Blanc Courchevel is a contemporary ski-in ski-out Maison, set in the prestigious Jardin Alpin of Courchevel 1850, with direct access to the world’s largest ski domain, the Trois Vallées. With just 36 elegant rooms and suites, Cheval Blanc Courchevel is an intimate and inviting haven where impeccable, personalised service creates an easy going and friendly atmosphere. Combining traditional hospitality with a contemporary spirit, Cheval Blanc Courchevel reinterprets a stay at altitude with boldness and modernity. It offers a welcoming and intimate ambiance in which it is a pleasure to relax and unwind. It is home to the Cheval Blanc Spa, with signature treatments by Guerlain, Le 1947 – a three-starred Michelin restaurant by Yannick Alléno, Le Triptyque for all-day dining, a cigar lounge and Le Carrousel and Le Paddock for younger guests.
Since 2006, Cheval Blanc Courchevel opens its doors every winter from mid-December to early spring. Every new season brings new experiences and surprises, all of which have been created to enhance and enrich the experience of the Maison’s discerning luxury travellers.
The style is warm and welcoming, with true ‘sense of place’ courtesy of the very talented Sybille de Margerie who uses animal skins, soft leathers, cow hide and cuckoo clocks to emphasise the Alpine location. Though this is overlaid with some serious art and design from the likes of Gilles Hoang, Lars Zech and Macduff Everton, the overall feel is one of cosiness. Eartha Kitt’s husky voice fills the Bar; families play cards at the dinner table. With a staff to guest ratio of 3.64 to one, it's no wonder the service is exceptional.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Ski in ski out access
- 15 min walk or 6 min chauffeur drive to village centre
- 15 Deluxe bedrooms
- 15 Suites
- 1 Luxury Apartment with 4 ensuite bedrooms
- 1 Luxury Chalet with 3 double bedrooms
- Spa/treatment rooms
- Indoor infinity pool
- Orchidée Salon, devoted to Guerlain’s exceptional anti-ageing skincare range
- Fitness room
- Steam room
- Ice water plunge pool
- Bania, a traditional Russian treatment, in the duo treatment room.
- Hairdressing salon
- Le 1947 - The only restaurant in Courchevel with three Michelin stars, Le 1947 presents an unforgettable gastronomic experience. In complete intimacy, the restaurant welcomes a limited number of guests per night to orchestrate a full culinary immersion whilst looking after the smallest details.
- La Table de Partage - La Table de Partage celebrates the art of coming together around stimulating culinary experiences. Up to 16 guests may come to curl up in the cosy setting of this truly private dining room.
- Le Triptyque - In the spirit of a contemporary brasserie, conviviality is celebrated with a family table seating up to ten guests. Banquette seating in four alcoves take centre-stage, providing a cosy retreat for intimate dinners. Le Triptyque restaurant and its south-facing terrace welcome guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner.