COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- 41 ROOMS & SUITES
- PRICES FROM 2,870 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
Always on the lookout for trends, the family decided to give Le Chabichou a major facelift in stylish white washed wood, unique in Courchevel. Le Chabichou is now a landmark in Courchevel. The resort even named a ski slope, «Le boulevard du Chabichou». This famous run in the 3 valleys area guides skiers to this most renowned table.
The Rochedy family is reputed for doing things properly. The proof is in the Cha'Banya, a fun centre offering a sensory experience take place in the heart of the Ski Area Les 3 Vallées, this wellness paradise in Courchevel 1850 combines peace, luxury, comfort and originality with the latest equipment. Opened in winter 2011, the Chabichou Spa stands out as an architectural feat measuring 1100m2 underneath the ski slopes. A complex dedicated to wellness and fitness where the emphasis is on the multi-sensory experience. A project conceived and designed by the Hydro Concept company.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Ski in ski out
- 20 Rooms
- 5 Family Rooms
- 9 Suites
- 7 Junior Suites
- Spa and Wellness Centre
- Multi Sensory Musical Pool
- Multi Toning, Aqua Fitness, Anti-stress, Sensory Area with Banya/Sauna, Steam room, Ice Bath, Ice Fountain and a Salt Grotto.
- Massage, Body and Facial Treatments
- Hair stylist
- Le Chabichou 1850 - refined and generous cuisine prepared with fresh, natural produces. It also boasts a cozy dining room and a warm welcome by Maryse Rochedy. Attentive and discreet service in Courchevel, 2 Michelin stars since 1984, and a reference in the famous “Bottin Gourmand” and “Gault et Millau” guide books. Gourmet cuisine that simply echoes from one dish to another. Menus concocted by Michel Rochedy, French master chef and member of the association “Grandes Tables du Monde” and Stéphane Buron, awarded “Meilleur Ouvrier de France” in 2004.
- Le Chabotté - open since December 2011, is a younger version of Le Chabichou 1850. This successful reinterpretation of gourmet bistro dining, open all year round, combines “grande cuisine” and affordable prices. With an estimated 300m² dining room and a 60m2 mezzanine, it is distinguished by its combination of traditional Savoyard and contemporary décor. Dishes to savour: cleverly reinterpreted Savoyard specialties, fish from the mountain lakes and desserts «like grandma used to make».