COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- 5 ROOMS & 14 SUITES & 2 APARTMENTS
- PRICES FROM 4,130 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
The Saint Roch is Eric Tournier and Noëlle Bonnemaison’s most recent brain-child. The duo has elevated hospitality into an art form with this five-star hotel. The French art of living is taken to its extreme, successfully combining modernity and warmth, luxury and relaxation, in a superb setting with an Alpine atmosphere.
The hotel has 14 suites, 5 guestrooms and 2 apartments (the Love and the Roch). They all radiate a cosy atmosphere and are decorated with natural and traditional materials in a range of soft colours and a skilful blend of the old and the new. They offer a true Alpine ambiance – but in its most genuine and luxurious incarnation.
For relaxation, look no further than the swimming pool and spa. The heated indoor pool is ideal for swimming a few lengths or just enjoying a lazy dip. The spa provides an opportunity to really “let go”. Two treatment rooms are reserved for SkinCeuticals body and face treatments, dispensed by professionally trained beauticians. The SkinCeuticals philosophy is based on three complementary principles: to prevent signs of premature aging, to correct visible signs of age (in particular through the use of pure and highly concentrated active ingredients) and to protect healthy skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation through the daily use of sunscreen. A full hamam service completes the hotel's wellness offer.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Ski in ski out access
- 14 Suites
- 5 Guestrooms
- 2 Apartments
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Two treatment rooms for SkinCeuticals body and face treatments
- Hanman service
- White at breakfast time, the restaurant is clad in elegant black for the evening. When the cold weather sets in there is a comforting blaze in the fireplace. The chef offers dishes that reflect local traditions, with produce and recipes from the terroir. Guests are welcome to take afternoon tea in the bar on the ground floor, and also to enjoy its warm and friendly atmosphere before and after meals. Cigar and hookah lovers can rest assured: a specially-equipped smoking room is provided for their use.