COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- 63 ROOMS & 12 SUITES
- PRICES FROM 6,720 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
More than just another hotel in Courchevel, this is a welcoming hotel where everyone will find something to delight them! In an exceptional environment at the base of the ski slopes, near the Jardin Alpin cable car, Le Palace des Neiges offers an array of comfortable rooms. Luxurious interiors, wood panelling, sophisticated charm, gourmet treats, well-being sensations and views of the 3 Vallées… All the joys of a 5-star hotel in Courchevel 1850!
600 km from the ski slopes of the 3 Vallées, Le Palace des Neiges offers a stylish and peaceful atmosphere in its 78 guest rooms and suites.In tranquil surroundings with an atmosphere combining charm and elegance, the rooms are imbued with the spirit of the mountain. Available in three categories, “Classic”, “Superior” or “Prestige”, they all offer high-end amenities. The suites, divided into 2 or 3 areas, with or without a fireplace, are naturally the first choice for those seeking space.
There’s plenty to enjoy before and after skiing… Step into a world of pure well-being and make the most of these precious moments of “me” time. The beauticians and spa practitioners at our hotel in Courchevel offer body sculpting, massages (the sports massage is a must!), facials and body treatments in partnership with the Institut Estherderm
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Ski in ski out
- 13-minute walk from the Jardin Alpin cable car
- 15 minutes' walk from Golf de Courchevel
- 63 Family Rooms
- 10 Junior Suites
- 2 Suites
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- 5 massage cabins
- Manicure area
- 2 saunas: 1 for men, 1 for women
- 1 unisex Turkish bath
- 1 Jacuzzi
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sports room
- An amazing and delicious journey to the heights of cuisine! Discover two essential pleasures courtesy of the kitchen at our hotel restaurant in Courchevel. First, the place…the dining room dotted with pillars, chandeliers and archways, and outside, the terraces set against a scenic mountain backdrop. Then, the dishes prepared by Chef Thomas Lejeune, who boldly invents new recipes combining flavours from near and far. At lunchtime there’s a bistro menu with daily specials, and in the evening, it’s time to experience the delights of gourmet cuisine with a delicious hot and cold buffet. Our restaurant in Courchevel 1850 invites you to discover its new menu L’Ecailler, a wonderfull shellfish and seafood suggestion.