COURCHEVEL 1650, FRANCE
- 37 ROOMS & SUITES
- PRICES FROM 3,710 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
Situated at the heart of the famous Courchevel resort, right at the foot of the ski slopes. The hotel is ideally situated for those who want to make the most of each and every moment of their time at the biggest skiing area in the world, the 3 Vallées.
The rooms and suites at the Hotel Manali guarantee guests a complete change of scenery thanks to their delicate Oriental ambience. The rooms’ Asian-inspired decor will take you on a journey to India and beyond. The rooms and suites will also take you to other climes, towards the Canadian Rockies and the snow-capped summits of neighbouring Switzerland.
Unwind in the Mahayana Spa, a cocoon of well-being to help you get back in touch with your body while you relax. Take advantage of the indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room, while ensconced in a calming and peaceful atmosphere. Thanks to Cinq Mondes treatments and massages, you will be taken on a real sensory journey as they relax your body and soul after a day on the slopes. There is also a fitness room for those looking to work out and stay in shape.
While their parents are flying down the slopes at the 3 Vallées ski resort, the youngest members of the family do not have to be left out of the fun. The hotel crèche welcomes children aged three and over. They will be looked after by a play worker in a fun environment designed especially for your little ones, for days filled with games and laughter.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Ski in ski out
- Hotel shuttle service around the whole resort
- 37 Family Rooms and Suites
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Five treatment rooms
- Fitness room with Technogym machines
- Herbal tea bar
- Hair salon
- The Manali restaurant. At lunchtime, you will find a range of traditional dishes on the menu, as well as some specialty dishes from the Savoy region. On the terrace, the chefs fire up the barbecue in order to offer guests a large choice of grilled meats.
- In the evening, while sat snugly by the fire, you will be able to savour the dishes created by ourChef. He has brought his skill and expertise to the Manali, and expresses it through his refined dishes made from seasonal ingredients, which are put in the spotlight on this inventive menu.
- Hotel Manali Bar - While the hearth is crackling, sit yourself down comfortably in an armchair or on a sofa to enjoy your favourite drink in our bar with its Indian-inspired decoration. Your evenings are sure to be warm and cosy, with the piano's gentle notes providing the background music.
- Kullu Mountain Club - This bar’s laid-back atmosphere is reminiscent of an English gentlemen’s club, combining relaxation with leisure.