COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- 11 ROOMS & 3 SUITES & 2 APARTMENTS
- PRICES FROM 3,535 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
The Saint Joseph, the very first Tournier hotel, exudes the spirit of a family home. Called Hotel Tournier in the 1950s, it was transformed by Eric Tournier a decade ago. Located at the centre of Courchevel 1850, this traditional and elegant hotel provides a new alpine experience. It has preserved the very finest materials of bygone days while offering a refined and comfortable setting for today’s guests.
Each of the Saint Joseph’s 11 guestrooms and 3 suites reflects the past and they all have in common a refined choice of furnishings, a harmonious blend of colours and high-tech amenities that stand side by side with materials of bygone days. The guestroom with walls lined with a Toile de Jouy print, contrasting prettily with the beamed ceiling, deserves particular praise, as do those featuring a delightfully retro four-poster bed.
At the Saint Joseph spa everything is designed for total relaxation and revitalisation. Guests can enjoy SkinCeuticals face and body treatments, dispensed by professionally-trained beauty therapists.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- 7 mins to pistes
- 5 mins walk to village centre
- 11 Rooms
- 3 Suites
- 2 Apartments
- SkinCeuticals Spa
- Steam Bath
- The Grand Café - with its decor reminiscent of 1930s Shanghai, is the Saint Joseph Hotel’s ethnic restaurant. The kitchen is run by Monsieur Koy, who skilfully produces authentic Indochinese flavours. The menu includes gilt-head sea bream, coconut and ginger cooked in a banana leaf, tiger tears, and chocolate rolls with spicy caramel.
- The San Marco - In addition to the Grand Café the Saint Joseph has a second restaurant, the San Marco. The maestro of this authentic Italian restaurant is chef Cecilia Veccia. With great talent she produces the very best cuisine from across the Alps such as burrata, risotto served in a Parmesan wheel and flamed in cognac, pasta in a Parmesan wheel and garganelli with cep mushrooms.