COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 12 IN 6 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 16,800 - 39,500 EUROS PER WEEK
Chalet Hermine is situated in a fabulous, quiet location in the heart of ‘Millionaire’s Row’ and a short eight minute walk to the centre of Courchevel 1850. With a position just 20m from the Cospillot piste you can start each day with easy access to the whole of the Three Valleys ski area, the location is especially suited to beginners thanks to the scenic, easy green run leading down to the village and lifts.
Once inside you will be instantly enamoured by the charming, traditional feel to the chalet. The spacious and inviting open plan living area is at the heart of the property, complete with roaring open fireplace, large dining table to accommodate 12 guests and south facing sun terrace. The perfect space to relax after a day on the slopes with an aperitif by the fire and then later in the evening enjoy a delicious four course gourmet evening meals created by our experienced, professional chefs.
The chalet sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms, every room is well proportioned and some completed with balconies. The master bedroom on the top floor provides the ultimate relaxation space, thanks to a sumptuous jacuzzi bath tub in the room where you can enjoy the stunning mountain views.
Chalet Hermine is completed with it’s own wellness area. The indoor jacuzzi and sauna provides après ski relaxation at its finest, the perfect finishing touch to enjoy after a day on the mountain.
- 280sqm. chalet
- Six ensuite bedrooms
- Open plan living area
- Open fireplace
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- South facing balcony
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Wellness area
- Plasma Screen
- Collection of DVD’s
- iPod Dock
- Apple TV
- Exterior ski locker
- External parking for one car
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 20 metres from the Cospillot piste
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min. drive
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it’s facilities
- Dedicated service in resort from a passionate team of hospitality professionals; including resort manager, chalet hosts, experienced chef and driver
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 10:00 and 15:00 – 20:00.