COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 8 IN 4 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 18,700 TO 79,600 GBP PER WEEK
New for Winter 2017/18, Chalet Le Namaste has one of the most desired addresses in the French Alps, providing direct ski-in/ski-out access to the Bellecote piste. Previously the summer residence of a former UK Prime Minister, Chalet Le Namaste is situated in the exclusive Cashmire complex and offers 300m2 of living space spread over four floors.
Newly renovated in 2014, the interior offers space and style in abundance with picture windows capturing the beautiful panoramic views. The main communal area is located on the top floor of the chalet, comprising an open plan living room, kitchen and dining area. Doors open onto a large south facing terrace – the perfect spot to catch the morning rays. There is also a large family room on the first floor, with comfortable sofas to relax on after a hard days skiing.
Chalet Le Namaste is able to accommodate up to eight adults and four children across three double bedrooms, one small double bedroom and a cabin bunk area. The bunk area has an adjoining games/lounge area and all of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and/or Jacuzzi’s.
One particular highlight of this impressive chalet is its spa, complete with an indoor swimming pool with a wave machine and mood lighting system. There is also a large massage and spa treatment room, hammam and sauna, poolside bar and Moroccan mezzanine for post-ski relaxation.
Other facilities include a ski room with heated boot warmers, garage parking, wireless internet and a comprehensive music and entertainment system throughout the chalet.
Also available on request is a beautifully decorated 42m2 flat with one double bedroom, a living room, kitchen, bathroom, ski room, a large balcony and access to all the Namaste facilities.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
- Sleeps 8 adults and 4 children
- 3 x ensuite double bedrooms
- 1 x smaller ensuite double
- Large children’s room
- Sunny South facing terrace with spectacular views
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Massage & spa treatment room
- Sauna & Hammam
- Woodburning Stove
- LCD Television & Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Ski room with heated bootwarmers
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Ski In/ Ski out