COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 10 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 59,000 TO 139,000 EUROS PER WEEK
In his latest venture, charismatic Russian businessman Oleg Tinkov has set about combining his passion for sports with his love of luxury, comfort and style – La Datcha Courchevel, part of the Tinkoff collection, does not disappoint.
La Datcha Courchevel can only be booked as a whole house for vacations with family or friends. Our chalet provides comfortable accommodation for ten guests. With three floors, it has five bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, wardrobe, and balcony. The largest 50sqm bedroom boasts two wardrobes and a working space.
To keep a true chalet environment, our designers used natural fabrics: linen and jacquard for the curtains; silk, jacquard satin, and batiste for the bedrooms; leather and canvas for the furniture.
We spent several years looking for the best collection wines worthy of our chalet’s cellars. Eventually, we came up with a wine list that would be the envy of any restaurant in the Three Valleys.
- Kitchen run by a three-Michelin-star chef from a renowned La Bouitte restaurant;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Manager on hand to arrange equipment and instructors;
- Spa and fitness lounges with sauna, Turkish bath, steam room and ice foundation;
- 1.4 metre deep swimming pool;
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 floors
- All with ensuite bathroom, wardrobe, and balcony.
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Centrally located and 50m from the slope