COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 10 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 22,740 TO 50,340 EUROS PER WEEK
Chalet La Colombe is a beautifully presented chalet in a superb location within a private hamlet; only a few minutes walk to the town and approximately 100m from the pistes.
With 5 bedrooms comfortably sleeping 10 people, this impressive chalet has a private swimming pool, hot tub, hammam and massage room.
The open plan living and dining area look out onto the sun terrace, which boasts breath-taking views of the mountains. A home cinema room provides an ideal place to sit back and relax after a day on the slopes, or ’entertains’ the children while you enjoy an exquisite 4-course meal.
The private ski room with boot warmer ensures all of your equipment is ‘ski-ready’ for the following day.
- Fully catered
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés and a 4 course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Drinks including champagne, house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks. House wines served with dinner. (A la carte wines also available)
- Early children’s dinner & ‘on the move’ lunches for children under 12 (on request)
- Resort manager, chalet host and chef
- Chauffeur (8.30am – 9pm) Additional hours available by prior arrangement
- Daily housekeeping
- Close to slopes
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Home cinema room
- iPod Dock, Apple TV & DVD player
- Ski room with boot warmers
LOCATION & ACCESS
- A few minutes walk from the town centre
- Positioned close to the Cospillot piste