- 90 ROOMS & SUITES
- PRICES FROM 833 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
Located amidst the stunning surroundings of the Kühtai, right next to the slopes yet also in the vicinity of Innsbruck, the Mooshaus succeeds in blending Tyrolean traditions with modern inspiration.
The Mooshaus is a cosy establishment that caters to families with children, couples and groups, ensuring every aspect of their winter holiday is a success. It is the ideal place for long skiing holidays, short breaks, New Year’s celebrations, Easter trips and all times in between. After all, snow is guaranteed at the Kühtai ski resort.
The Mooshaus is characterised by a love of detail, a wealth of experience and a feel for architecture, design and aesthetics. And sometimes by a dash of bravery – as shown by the Endless Sky Pool, which is the highest infinity pool in the Alps.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Distance to piste: Ski in/ Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally Located
- Single Room
- Standard Double Room
- Superior Double/Twin Room
- Endless Sky Pool
- Finnish sauna
- Steam bath
- Herbal bath
- Organic sauna
- Infra-red cabins
- Beauty and treatment rooms
- Das Gerbers – The opening of the restaurant ‘Das Gerbers – Fine Asian Cuisine’ marks the birth of a new culinary star at 2,020 metres up. As the name suggests, Das Gerbers will be presenting the finest Asian cuisine for a period of two years from its opening in winter 2017. This fulfils a wish that many guests have expressed to us in recent months. At the end of the two-year period, they will adopt a new culinary focus.