LE GRAND BORNARD, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 12 + 2 IN 6 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 7,500 TO 11,000 GBP PER WEEK
Cosy log fires, authentic local style, magnificent views, delicious cuisine and top class service - all of this in the highest ski-in ski-out chalet on our mountain, only an hour from Geneva.
La Ferme du Soleil is truly one of a kind, set in an undiscovered French resort. Our many returning guests love the chalet for the unrivalled access to the pistes and the ageless character that La Ferme du Soleil exudes.
With an excellent snow record the skiing options are diverse. Undulating blues for the beginners, some of the steepest blacks in France for the pros and untouched off-piste for the adventurous. Our central location also offers non-skiers an array of activities to enjoy. There really is something for everyone in Le Grand Bornand, right on our doorstep.
- Price includes breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner. with wine every day except the staff's day off. Single occupancy of a room is an additional £200 per week.
- Staff - 3
- Catered - Fully, except lunch on request
- Childcare - Yes, on request
- Ski Area - Aravis
- Sleeps - 14 (if 2 guests are under 12)
- Rooms - 4 doubles, 2 twins, 1 bunk
- Bathrooms - 6
- Heated Ski Room - Yes
- Dog Friendly - Yes
- Snow Record - Excellent
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Height - 1450m (highest in resort)
- Ski-in Ski-out
- Closest Airport - Geneva (1 hour 20min)