- SLEEPS 8 IN 4 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 26,750 TO 57,000 EUROS PER WEEK
This is Chalet Laurus with its trademark Alpine wooden, marble, stained glass materials and high ceilings, which its developers insist is the Lech`s most promising venue for vacations. The house protrudes charmingly into the skyline and fresh crispy mountain air.
Inside, on the ground floor is the spa area with Jacuzzi, sauna and samovar herbal tea much awaited after the glory day on the slopes. The living spaces feature light European-oak floors, both custom made and antique furniture, refined textiles, leather, fur and plenty more marble. Step into the wooden-crafted elevator that takes you to the bedroom on the first floor or to a gourmet dinner arranged on the second.
For added privacy, slanted horizontal jalousie installed into the windows prevent outsiders from peeping inside. In fact, the emphasis is on secrecy, serenity and joy, which we are welcoming you to experience with dedicated staff always ready to make your holidays unforgettably perfect.
Luxury chalet Laurus is in a divine location, just two minutes away from the chair-lift to the ski slopes of Lech, while the village – with its lively après-ski scene – is only 5 minutes walk away. Lech Am Alberg is a small pearl in the heart of the Alps, besides the great skiing, there are exclusive shops, restaurants, nightclubs, and of course everything for winter sports.
- Set of carefully selected house wines
- Child friendly menu
- Fresh flowers
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Dinner on 7th night
- Bath and beauty products (Molton Brown)
- Champagne reception
- Daily housekeeping
- Private сhauffeured transport in-resort only
- Open bar with beers and soft drinks
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Sleeps 8 in 4 ensuite bedrooms
- Kid’s Playroom
- Boot heaters
- Ski Room
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Ski in Ski out
- Lech village is a 5 minute walk