- 8 ROOMS & 2 SUITES
- PRICES FROM 6,100 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
The Aurelio Hotel opens its doors for winter season on the 1st of December 2017. Take a break from your daily life and enjoy the breath-taking mountain scenery of the Arlberg region with high-class gourmet dishes as well as our exclusive Aurelio SPA.
All our bedrooms and suites are individually designed and while each is sympathetic to the heritage of the local alpine region, the décor is contemporary and elegant.
Natural fabrics complement stylish wooden furniture, creating a look that is fresh, clean and sophisticated, as well as feeling more like home than in a hotel.
And in addition to all the luxuries that you would expect to find in a prestigious accommodation, every bedroom and suite in the Aurelio Hotel is equipped with the latest Internet technology and multi-media entertainment systems.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Ski in ski out
- 19 Rooms
- 2 Aurelio Suites (110 sqm)
- 8 Double Deluxe Rooms (52 sqm)
- Several indoor pools including an activity pool
- Sauna cabins,
- Aroma salt steam rooms
- Herbal baths
- Vital sensory showers
- Cooling down experiences and a snow atrium.
- Meditation area
- Beauty and massage treatments
- Nail salon and professional hair stylists.
- Restaurant Aurelio’s - Enjoy one of our delicious lunch menus or a little snack at our restaurant Aurelio's.
- Gourmet Restaurant Aurelio's - The elegant Gourmet Restaurant “Aurelio’s” offers an à la carte menu of traditional and modern Austrian specilities as well as international dishes. We’re also proud of our exclusive wine list that offers several rare and vintage labels. Our cellar is also home to a fine range of aged brandies and Armagnacs, some more than 100 years old.
- Sunterrace - The sundeck is nestled in the green with a stunning view overlooking Lech. It is the perfect venue for lunch, drinks or simply to sit in the sun and soak up the atmosphere. Enjoy the great scenery with breathtaking views of the mountains.
- Licca Lounge - Sink into the soft sofas of the cosy scenery all around the open fireplace of the Licca Lounge - where you can enjoy an relaxing aperitif or pass in review an exciting day in the mountains.