- SLEEPS 10 + 4 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 9,500 TO 27,500 EUROS PER WEEK
Situated opposite popular Chalet Bellevue, this property epitomises the luxurious yet traditional alpine escape. With expertly designed features and fashionable furnishings, this chalet is set to become wonderfully sought after and a standout choice for those looking for a centrally located, sophisticated and prestigious property.
Exquisitely arranged over three expansive floors, Le Pousse Caillou instantly provides guests with a home from home feel, with the added touch of elegance and poise. The chalet boasts a separate TV room on the ground floor that provides the ideal hideaway for some downtime after a fun-filled day on the slopes. The open plan living/kitchen/dining area hosts the quintessential setting to indulge in culinary delights whilst relaxing amongst the deluxe furnishings of Ligne Roset and the dazzling fireplace.
To truly unwind, take a dip in the chalet’s outdoor sunken hot tub, accessed through the sliding terrace doors. Located in a quaint cul-de-sac in the Mussillon region of Méribel, the chalet sits perfectly overlooking the sensational mountainous backdrop.
The bedrooms are finished to a remarkably high standard with a contemporary and luxurious feel. All of the bedrooms are generously-sized and either have a walk-in shower or bath.
Bedrooms one and two are located on the ground and first floor and the master bedroom plus two family suites occupy the second floor. The master bedroom is spacious and light, flaunting elements of both finesse and comfort; with ample storage, a stylish walk-in shower and a desk/office area. Sliding doors open onto the terrace, where the breath-taking valley views are in abundance.
An unrivalled feature of Le Pousse Caillou are the two family suites, accommodating two adults and two children in each room. Although slightly on a smaller scale in comparison to the other bedrooms, both rooms have a fixed double bed, with one bedroom having an interconnecting children’s bedroom and the other, a trendy mezzanine floor accessed via a ladder/staircase.
- Staff of 3 including a professional chef and 2 hosts
- Driver service from 8am-10pm daily
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 5-10 minute walk into the centre of resort
- Sleeps 10 adults plus 4 children
- Entirely renovated and refurbished to a very high specification
- Outdoor sunken hot tub
- TV/Cinema room with 65" TV, Apple TV/DVD/Satellite channels
- Sonos sound system
- Contemporary Ligne Roset furnishings
- High-tech Miele and Siemens appliances
- Ethanol fireplace in TV room
- Ski/Boot room with external and internal entrances
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Superb wooden terrace
- Excellent choice for groups of families and friends
- 1 master double/twin with walk-in shower
- 1 double/twin with shower
- 1 double/twin with bath
- 1 fixed double with shower and mezzanine with 2 single beds (family suite)
- 1 fixed double with bath and dormitory with 2 single beds (family suite)