- SLEEPS 14 + 2 IN 7 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 9,000 TO 29,950 EUROS PER WEEK
Situated on the edge of Méribel, in the small hamlet of La Gittaz, Impala Lodge is a luxury ski chalet offering a haven of tranquility, with stunning views over the valley.
Secluded and private, the lodge has been extensively refurbished, oozing style, charisma and charm. Features include under-floor heating throughout, seven bedrooms with en-suite luxury bathrooms, sunken outdoor hot tub and separate sauna house on the deck, and a media room with large flat-screen TV/ BOSE surround. The south and south west facing balconies are the perfect platform for the most exclusive view in La Gittaz.
*Please note, the maximum occupancy of Impala Lodge is 14 adults plus two children under 12 years of age.
Split over four floors, the bedrooms and bathrooms are a variety of sizes. The large master bedroom on the first floor has a king-sized double bed, modern en-suite bath and walk-in shower, and overlooks the sitting room. There are a further six bedrooms which can be made up with twin or double beds; all with en-suite showers, while room two also has a bath. The master bedroom and rooms three and seven are large enough to accommodate an extra bed or cot.
- A professional chef and 2 hosts
- Chauffeur service 8am-10pm
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. drive
- Sleeps 14 guests plus 2 children under 12
- 1 master double bedroom suite with en-suite bath and separate shower
- 5 twin/double bedrooms with en-suite showers
- 1 twin/double bedroom with en-suite bath and separate shower
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna house
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Media room with flat-screen satellite TV/BOSE surround sound
- Perfect choice for large groups of friends