- 85 ROOMS & 2 SUITES
- 3,185 TO 30,695 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
Close to the slopes in Les Trois Vallées ski resort, this refined chalet-style hotel is 5 km from downtown Méribel.
Rustic rooms offer mountain views, flat-screen TVs and minibars, as well as free Wi-Fi. Some have balconies. Suites and an apartment add fireplaces.
There are 2 cozy bars, a fine-dining restaurant and a casual eatery. Other amenities include an indoor pool, squash courts, a terrace and a ski shop, plus direct slope access.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Ski in, ski out
- Centrally located
- 85 rooms
- 2 suites
- Relaxation area
- Swimming pool
- Fitness equipment
- Squash court
- Brasserie le Schuss - For a more relaxed atmosphere, head to brasserie Le Schuss with its Savoyard specialties, for an evening by the fireside.Lunch is also served at Le Schuss, and on sunny days, you can admire the view of Mont Vallon from the terrace.
- Le Chalet Restaurant -The most demanding gourmets and amateurs of local farm produce alike will be delighted by the two dining options in hotel Mont Vallon.
- Every evening, among the wooden interiors of gourmet restaurant Le Chalet in Meribel, chef Christophe Seiller delivers a first rate dining experience in the time-honoured tradition of French cuisine, where only the best local produce and fine wines are served.
- The Chalet bar - As for the Chalet bar: a fire is lit in the fireplace at tea-time, inviting you to sink into the luxuriant velvet sofas with music softly serenading you over pre- or post-prandial drinks. Connoisseurs and lovers will take great delight in discovering the selection of spirits and cocktails