- Sleeps 14 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 6,490 TO 9,735 EUROS PER WEEK
There's a large open plan living space on the ground floor of the chalet. The four sets of sliding doors flood the space with natural light.
One section of the room is given over to two mid-century modern styled oak dining tables, seating up to 14 people. The copper-coloured inners of the lampshades give a warm atmospheric glow at dinner.
Two contemporary sofas and two 1950s classic fireside chairs mean plenty of space for lounging (snoozing) with a book, or chatting with friends.
Choose a book from the library and settle down for a good read. If you haven't finished a book by the time you leave, take it with you, and pass it on to a charity shop when you're done.
The ukulele, guitar and bodhrán are there to be played. Feel free to knock out some tunes - we've had some truly talented musicians keep everyone entertained for hours.
- Fully Catered (Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, and Dinner)
- 3-course evening meals with wine, and an coffee to finish (with a dash of something strong in it, if you fancy), 6 nights of the week.
- One drop off & pick up per day to the ski lift
- Sleeps 14 in 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Close to ski lifts
- Outdoor Hot tub
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 2 min drive to Station du Grand Massif
- 7 min drive to resort centre