- SLEEPS 16 IN 8 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 42,000 NOK PER PERSON
Lyngen Lodge is a concept lodge/hotel providing a complete Arctic experience all under one roof. Our dedicated hosts, guides and creative kitchen team are ready and waiting to take your senses on an unforgettable Arctic journey.
The lodge caters for 16 guests in 8 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms. Bedrooms and bathrooms are kept small at 15sqm, intimate and cosy for purely sleeping purposes whereas the large social “stua” and dining area with open fireplace acts as a magnet for all guests.
The lodge is a pine log build in close partnership with the environment, geothermic heating provides the warmth while a thick grass roof provides insulation. The luxurious interior wears shades of pastel colours and furnishings that blend with the Arctic environment. Other amenities include a fully licensed bar, library/seminar room, sauna and outdoor jacuzzi.
- Transportation to/from Tromsø - Lyngen Lodge
- Accommodation twin/double room, shared basis.
- Full board
- 6 days guided tours with IFMGA-guide, max. 8 in each group(all same standard)
- Speed boat and land transportation for skiing
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Located in Djupvik along the E6 route approx 2.5 hours from Tromsø
- Our specially designed boat provides luxurious transportation and the highest standards of safety to all of our adventures from skiing, northern light viewing, whale watching and summer hiking and biking.
- After your day’s adventure into nature and the fresh Arctic air you’ll be well prepared for the mouth watering Lyngen Lodge dining experience on local ingredients including reindeer, fresh fish from the fjord, local lamb and many other surprises.
- From our extensive wine cellar, we recommend carefully chosen wines to complement the chef’s creation on the day. So please take a seat and allow us to spoil you with culinary delights under the northern lights or the midnight sun.