- SLEEPS 8+2 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 14,000 TO 20,000 GBP PER WEEK
The concept of a ski chalet in Obergurgl was launched to fill a gap in the market. It is perfect for families, groups and corporate entertainment and for those seeking their own luxurious home in the Alps. Its proximity to Innsbruck Airport makes it an ideal choice for short breaks in the lower season with daily flights by British Airways and easyJet.
The convivial atmosphere of the bar provides you with an excellent place to relax after your exertion on the slopes, complete with an excellent stock of wines and spirits for you to choose from! The views are to die for, directly down the nursery slope to the valley below and the mountains opposite and, if you are not skiing, you can enjoy a Cappuccino, French Champagne or a Gin and Tonic whilst watching your little ones learn to ski!
Like everything else we have selected, our beds and pillows have been carefully chosen to ensure you have a wonderful night’s sleep. With two sides of The Chalet facing the slopes, peace and tranquility are guaranteed. Look out for our sumptuous, plumped up pillows, luxurious towels & dressing gowns and enjoy the latest flat screen cable televisions, Ipod docking stations and high speed wireless connection.
There are 4 rooms on the first floor and a rather funky bunkroom below the living area but with views straight out onto the piste, which will particularly appeal to teenagers or older children although the beds are full length!
Our rates include breakfast and afternoon tea, as well as dinner on all but one night during the week when you’ll be able to sample the best of Obergurgl’s culinary delights.
For those who like a bit of an adventure on our night off, we may suggest an evening in a remote mountain hut accessed only by piste basher! Such an outing is weather dependent but the journey makes an excellent evening of tyrolean fare exceptional!
- Dedicated service in resort from a passionate team of hospitality professionals; including chalet manager, chalet hosts, experienced chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Luxury catered ski chalet
- Five ensuite bedrooms
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Locker
- Flat Screen TV
- iPod Docks
- Collection of DVD's
- Wii console
- Apple TV
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Ski in ski out
- Short walk to the village