SAINTE FOY, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 20 IN 10 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 18,000 TO 28,000 EUROS PER WEEK
Le Chalet du Rassel stands alone in 10 acres of its own farm land near the pretty town of St Foy in the Tarentaise Valley. The situation of the chalet gives it a unique flavour and add fact it was once a former brewery dating back to the 1880s.
The chalet sits above the trees, with stunning views of the imposing mountains and local ski areas. The excellent service is apparent from the moment you are picked up at the airport and the friendly welcome you receive on entering the chalet immediately encourages you to relax and breathe the clear mountain air with a sense of enjoyment and tranquility.
The contemporary décor throughout the chalet has been arranged in a thoughtful and comfortable manner. The spacious upstairs living area, with open log fire, allows you to relax after a hard day's skiing. Adjoining this is the dining room area, seating up to 20 guests for both the breakfast and the 4-course dinner, which is included in the price.
The en-suite bedrooms are individually decorated in a warm, sophisticated style allowing for both comfort and practicality. Throughout all the rooms there is reclaimed wood and intricate furnishings to allow the sense of luxury, as well as providing the alpine touch.
There is also a sauna and massage room for treatments by the local masseuse.
Ben and Heidi live next door to the chalet and with the help of the chalet hosts, are there for you day and night to ensure your every need is met. The professional in- house chef brings both passion and sensitivity to his menus, providing superb cuisine whether you have been cutting up the off-piste or just enjoying the scenery.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation for up to 20 guests
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- 6 nights- Dinners prepared by professional chef
- Breakfast, Afternoon tea every day
- Open bar with spirits and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Fresh flowers
- In resort chauffeured 4x4 driving service 8am-11pm
- 10 ensuite bedrooms
- Open Fireplace
- Massage Room
- Television and DVD
- Sound System
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- The Chalet’s location at the base of Sainte Foy means it can access 5 of the major Tarentaise resorts within between 5 and 20 minutes drive.