ST ANTON, AUSTRIA
- SLEEPS 10 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 22,780 TO 43,760 EUROS PER WEEK
Immaculately designed, with a wonderful of mixture of traditional Tyrolean design and contemporary luxurious furnishings, Chalet Almajur makes the perfect winter retreat. Located in the exclusive Nasserien area, the chalet is a short stroll from the Nasserein gondola and from the wonderful array of bars and restaurants that St. Anton has to offer.
Chalet Almajur is set out over three floors and sleeps a total of ten guests in five good sized en-suite bedrooms. All of the bedrooms can either be configured as twin or double beds making it ideal for groups of friends or families. The chalet has been wonderfully furnished throughout and includes a cinema room, which is perfect for entertaining the children when the snow closes in.
The chalet boasts a very spacious bright and elegant drawing room where you can lounge on the sumptuous sofas, watching the flames dance in the fire, while your private chef prepares your evening meal in the well-equipped kitchen. Dinner is served in the sophisticated wood-beamed dining room where the table comfortably seats ten guests.
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- In resort from 8am until 1am 4 x 4 driving service
- Catered or self-catered
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Cinema room
- Private ski locker
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Nassereinbahn gondola - 6-minute walk
- The village centre - 10-minute walk or 2-minute drive