ST ANTON, AUSTRIA
- SLEEPS 12 IN 6 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 26,950 TO 55,000 EUROS PER WEEK
Chalet Griffin was recently completed in 2015 and is perfectly located in the exclusive and peaceful Nasserein enclave of the village, only a short stroll from the main Nasserein lift station. It is close to the ski hire and ski school and is only a two-minute drive or ten-minute flat walk to the bustling heart of the village. The elevated situation of the property affords it uninterrupted views of the valley and surrounding peaks which can be enjoyed from its balconies or extensive terrace.
The interior is a masterclass in craftsmanship and contemporary alpine design.Spacious and bright, the chalet is laid out over four floors, sleeping 12 in six very well appointed en-suite bedrooms where five of the bedrooms can be configured either as twin or double bedrooms depending on the configuration of your group.
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- In resort from 8am until 1am 4 x 4 driving service
- 6 Ensuite Bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- South-facing terrace
- Dedicated cinema room
- Shared ski locker
- Wood burning fireplaces
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Nassreinbahn gondola - 4-minute walk.
- Village centre - 10-minute walk or a 3-minute drive.