- SLEEPS 9 + 3 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- PRICE ON REQUEST
This exclusive property has everything you could desire in a modern family chalet, while still retaining the look and rustic feel of a charming Tyrolean home. The luxury chalet is located in Pettneu at the edge of a forest in a quiet sunny spot facing the Hohe Riffler glacier.
Set over four floors and approximately 400 square metres of living space, the chalet comfortably sleeps eight adults and four children, and has a further staff bedroom for a nanny if required.
The spacious and elegant entrance hall, with hand-made terra cotta tiles, leads through double wood doors to the drawing room where a grand open fireplace is the focal point. It is furnished with aged leather chairs, antique Austrian hand-painted furniture, and Moroccan light fittings. It also includes a library.
The open plan kitchen and dining area is designed as a traditional Austrian Stube comfortably seating 12 to 14 people. It has its own wood stove, a gorgeous relic which will keep you warm and cosy after a day outside. Also on this floor is a guest toilet and small TV room/study.
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- In resort from 8am until 1am 4 x 4 driving service
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Massage treatment room
- Cinema room
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private ski locker
LOCATION AND ACCESS
Nassereinbahn gondola is a short 7 minute drive from the chalet