ST CHRISTOPH, AUSTRIA
- SLEEPS 10 + 2 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 34,500 TO 70,000 EUROS PER WEEK
This stunning penthouse apartment is a sensational addition to the growing stable of luxury chalets within the exclusive resort of St. Christoph. Crux Penthouse is a truly beautiful home which delights in the owner’s attention to detail. The interior embraces contemporary features and ensures maximum luxury for all guests. The authentic woods and timbers create the perfect alpine-inspired ambiance throughout.
For ski enthusiasts, the location is idyllic as the ski run home takes you to just across the road from the apartment and the St. Christophbahn lift is just 150m from Crux Penthouse. You can reach the top of Valluga, which is the highest point of the Arlberg ski region, faster from St. Christoph than any of the other resorts.
There are five beautiful bedrooms in the penthouse. There are four double bedrooms, two of which can be made into twin bedrooms (with a small gap between the beds). All the bedrooms have either en-suite bathrooms or en-suite shower rooms. There is a wonderful bunk bedroom which can sleep up to four children, also with an en-suite bathroom.
For guests wanting ultimate relaxation, there is a wonderful sauna and bucket shower in the apartment.
Guests at the penthouse are offered free use of all facilities at the Alberg Hospiz Hotel, which include a full spa and swimming pool as well as childcare. This stunning hotel which is less than a two-minute stroll away whether above ground or via an underground walkway, is also home to five distinct and unique restaurants, each with a different theme, giving self-catered guests a considerable choice for dining options over the course of a week's stay.
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- In resort from 8am until 1am 4 x 4 driving service
- Catered or self-catered
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Shared access to gym
- Shared access to hammam
- Shared access to massage treatment room
- Shared access to pool
- Shared access to sauna
- South-facing balcony
LOCATION & ACCESS
- St. Christophbahn - one minute walk
- The St. Christopbahn is connected to St. Anton on the lift system
- St. Anton is a nine-minute drive away