ST CHRISTOPH, AUSTRIA
- SLEEPS 8 + 3 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 41,275 TO 81,100 EUROS PER WEEK
This exquisite penthouse apartment is the cherry on top of a recently completed chalet that stands out as the first building to be built in the exclusive hamlet of St. Christoph in the last 50 years. Above and beyond this feat, Skyfall penthouse is a truly outstanding home that fuses, with absolute grace, new and old-world design, embraces texture and pattern, and delights in its attention to detail with bespoke furnishings and finishing's throughout.
Set over two floors, Skyfall Penthouse, is a true ski-in property, in fact, the unique design of the building means that it is literally set into the mountainside ensuring that returning skiers simply step inside off the slope. Alternatively, the penthouse is accessed by a lift from the ground floor bringing you directly into the apartment and to the same point as if you ski into the property.
The penthouse’s four bedrooms are thoughtfully located at each corner of this floor each affording views that mean no guest is disadvantaged. They are accessed by a corridor which forms an open quadrangle that looks down to the living area below. The first bedroom is a charming double bunk room with en-suite shower room, ideal for children. Next is the beautiful master bedroom which has a fixed king-sized bed and an en-suite & bath and shower room with a roll-top bath and a rain shower and double sinks. The bedroom is adorned with photographs and memorabilia from Mount Everest. The third bedroom has a fixed king-sized bed and & en-suite bathroom with Antarctica being the chosen theme destination for this room. The fourth bedroom is a fixed twin room with en-suite bathroom and windows looking down to the ski hill. All rooms have built-in cupboards.
Guests at Skyfall Penthouse are offered free utilisation of all facilities at the Hospiz Hotel, which include a full spa and swimming pool as well as childcare. This stunning hotel which is less than a five-minute stroll away, is also home to five distinct and unique restaurants, each with a different theme, giving self-catered guests a considerable choice for dining options over the course of a week's stay.
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- In resort from 8am until 1am 4 x 4 driving service
- Catered or self-catered
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Hammam/steam room
- Shared access to gym
- Shared access to pool
- South-facing balconies
- Cinema room
- Private ski locker
- Wood burning fireplace
- Ski in Ski out
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Ski-in, ski-out access just off of the main St. Christoph lift, St. Christophbahn. It is a short walk into the centre of the village.