ST ANTON, AUSTRIA
- SLEEPS 20 IN 10 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 29,900 TO 74,900 EUROS PER WEEK
This luxury, spacious chalet as part of the Kaluma chalet portfolio in St Anton is nothing short of stunning! Built by an award-winning architect the traditional exterior is beautifully combined with a sleek and stylish interior. Chalet Eden Rock offers great flexibility, the chalet can be booked as an exclusive use property for up to 20 or can be divided into three large, luxurious chalets; Chalet Kanzi (sleeps eight), Chalet Ariane (sleeps six) and Chalet Zari (sleeps six).
When booking the chalet exclusively your group can enjoy delicious evening meals prepared by our highly experienced professional chefs in the chalet’s fantastic Tyrolean dining room. Throughout the chalet there is plenty of space for your whole group to relax, whether this is curled up by an open fireplace, soaking up the sun on one of the many terraces, enjoying a drink at the chalet’s private bar or unwinding in the beautiful wellness area, complete with indoor swimming pool.
Each of the chalet’s three private chalets are incredibly generous in size offering spacious ensuite bedrooms, stunning living rooms with open fireplaces and cosy dining areas. When booking one of the chalets you will have access to the wellness floor so that you can enjoy the exceptional facilities on offer.
Our experienced team of hospitality professionals will be on hand throughout your stay at the Eden Rock, from serving you delicious homemade afternoon tea by the fire to driving you to the ski slopes nothing is too much trouble and we will ensure you have a ski holiday to remember.
- Dedicated service in resort from a passionate team of hospitality professionals; including resort manager, chalet hosts, experienced chef and driver
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Freshly ground coffee machines in the chalet
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 00:00. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- Luxury catered chalet
- Can be booked as exclusive chalet or three private chalets
- 10 ensuite bedrooms
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam rooms
- Open fireplaces
- Private bar
- Cosy living areas
- Balconies and terraces
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Nasserein piste - 2 minute drive or 7 minute walk
- 10 minute walk or 3 minute drive to village centre