ST ANTON, AUSTRIA
- SLEEPS 10+2 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 11,800 TO 19,800 EUROS PER WEEK
The chalet is beautiful, with a modern, cool interior and a great eye for detail. The finest materials have been blended with high quality fixtures and fittings: the natural stone finishes, old wood floorboards and hand crafted dining table are just a few of the stunning details that complete this beautiful chalet.
This spacious chalet accommodates 10 + 2 people in a master bedroom, three twin rooms and a bunk room with beautiful wooden beds that sleep four people (the bunk beds are adult sized). All rooms benefit from ensuite bathrooms, with the bunk room and master bedroom having bath tubs as well as large rain showers.
The open plan top floor consists of a wonderful kitchen, dining area with large wooden dining table and spacious double living area. Lay back on the cosy couches, relax by the open fireplace and enjoy the big screen TV – in both lounges. The second lounge is a smaller, cosier space: an ideal snug for the kids to enjoy movie nights whilst the adults relax with a glass of wine in front of the roaring fire.
The views from the wrap around balcony are nothing short of stunning. Looking onto the Rendl mountain and in particular right onto the home run, you have the sun for the best part of the whole day and will be able to enjoy sundowners on the balcony later in the ski season. The sauna and private hot tub provide some welcome relaxation at the end of a hard days skiing.
Our dedicated team will be onhand throughout your stay to make sure you have everything you need. Your private chef, host, concierge and our resort driver will be there throughout.
Chalet Bluebird enjoys a peaceful location about a five minute walk from the lifts, right outside a ski bus stop and perched on the side of a hill. Our driver service means drop offs and pick ups are short, quick and easy! Nothing is too much trouble in Chalet Bluebird and as always, we aim to make your holiday an unforgettable one.
- Dedicated service in resort from a passionate team of hospitality professionals; including resort manager, chalet hosts, experienced chef and driver
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Freshly ground coffee machines in the chalet
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 00:00. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- Luxury catered chalet
- Three ensuite double/twin rooms
- One ensuite master double room
- One ensuite quad bunk room
- Open fireplace
- Double lounge area with two large screen TVs
- Open plan dining and kitchen
- Private hot tub
- Private mini bar
- Wrap around balconies with stunning views
- Outdoor seating for breakfast or dinner
- Big Green Egg BBQ
- Apple TV
- Ski and boot room
- Children’s games and books
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 5 minute walk to slopes or 2 minute drive
- 7 minute walk or 2 minute drive to village centre