ST MARTIN DE BELLEVILLE, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 6+3 IN 4 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 6,570 TO 20,995 GBP PER WEEK
Chamois Lodge is a new-build chalet, sympathetically finished in old wood and stone, which combines spectacular views with stunning, light-flooded rooms and chic alpine touches. The chalet oozes comfort and style, decorated with cosy fur throws, cowhide walls and designer furniture.
The focal point is the spacious living room which is located on the second floor, making the most of the majestic views. This has warm, honey-coloured timbers, a statement log fire and sink-into sofas.
Chamois Lodge sleeps 6 + 3 guests, in three luxury super king/twin rooms and a triple bunk bedroom. Each bedroom features large windows (two have a balcony/terrace) to make the most of the mountain views, plus dreamy pocket sprung beds, crisp bed linen and beautiful bathrooms.
Nestled in the peaceful hamlet of Villarabout, Chamois Lodge is only a four-minute chauffeured drive from St Martin de Belleville and the main lift hub.
- Professional chef, host, chauffeur & chalet manager
- In resort chauffeured 4x4 until 10.00pm daily
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 6 course taster dinner (six nights)
- 6 pairs of premium wines with dinner -Complimentary bar (house wines, beer and soft drinks)
- Champagne reception on arrival - Morning tea in bed
- Children’s supper on six days
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- 4 minute drive to piste
- 4 minute drive to village
- Outside jacuzzi
- All beds Hypnos pocket sprung twin or super king-sized
- Wireless internet
- TV, DVD, and film library, Digital
- Satellite/Freeview channels
- Ipod docking station in living room - Open fire
- Books and Games
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- L‘Occitane bathroom products
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Ski room with heated boot warmers - Uncovered, free parking