ST MARTIN DE BELLEVILLE, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 8 IN 4 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 7,000 TO 20,995 GBP PER WEEK
The Ecurie, a 130-year-old former stable that has been fabulously converted into a luxurious mountain retreat, is attracting a lot of attention from those in the know - nominee for ‘France’s Best Ski Chalet 2017’ and 'Best New Ski Chalet 2016' in the World Ski Awards, selected by Tatler as one of The Worlds Best Chalets and The Times in their 20 Coolest Chalets.
The original rustic features of ancient beams and timbers have all been tastefully complimented with warm, cosy fabrics and antique furniture, inspired by the mountains and the local history.
The open plan living and dining room is a stunning double-height space spread out over the top floor beneath the original stable roof. Retreat there at the end of the day to soak up the mountain views and relax around the central open fire while watching your personal chef work his culinary magic.
The Ecurie sleeps 8 guests in four luxury super king/twin en suite rooms. Each bedroom has a bath with overhead shower and doors onto a balcony or terrace with glimpses of the mountains and old hamlet of Villarabout, just a four-minute chauffeured drive from the main lift hub at St Martin.
- Professional chef, host, chauffeur & chalet manager
- In resort chauffeured 4x4 until 10.00pm daily
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 6 course taster dinner (six nights)
- 6 pairs of premium wines with dinner -Complimentary bar(housewines, beer and soft drinks)
- Champagne reception on arrival - Morning tea in bed
- Children’s supper on six days
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- 4 minute drive to piste
- 4 minute drive to village
- All beds Hypnos pocket sprung twin or super king-sized
- Wireless internet
- TV, DVD, and film library, Digital
- Satellite/Freeview channels
- Ipod docking station in living room - Open fire
- Books and Games
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- L‘Occitane bathroom products
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Ski room with heated boot warmers - Uncovered, free parking