- SLEEPS 10 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 15,000 TO 38,000 EUROS PER WEEK
This idyllic chalet occupies an incredible position next to the Almes piste in the heart of the Espace Killy ski area, a truly enviable location.
Uninterrupted views of the surrounding peaks can be viewed from the outdoor hot tub or one of the chalet's many terraces or balconies.
An ideal spot for ski enthusiasts, when snow permits, guests can ski back to the luxury chalet, alternatively it takes less than a minute's walk to access the piste from the chalet.
Finished in the summer of 2014, this unique chalet is a wonderful blend of modern and contemporary furnishings with authentic alpine décor ensuring maximum relaxation and endless luxury.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Opale sleeps ten people in five beautifully designed bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms and either private balconies or terrace access.
The top floor is home to the impressive master suite. Floor to ceiling French windows open out onto a private balcony allowing light to flood in. There is an en -suite shower room and a separate toilet.
The spacious open plan living and dining area is situated on the second floor; soft lighting, clean lines, and natural wood create a haven of sophistication. The focal point of the room is the beautiful Lorenzo Quinn sculpture which sits in front of the far window against the dramatic backdrop of the Le Grand Sassière mountain range.
The wonderfully inviting L-shaped sofa is the perfect spot to relax and unwind with a glass of champagne in front of the roaring fire. The well-equipped kitchen overlooks the large dining table creating an ideal space for entertaining.
The ground floor is the main sleeping floor which has four twin/double bedrooms, all with en-suite shower rooms and French windows which open out on the terrace.
The ski room with heated boot warmers is on the lower ground floor, where there is also a staff office and toilet.
One underground parking space is available at the property.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis. When sold on a catered basis, there is a shared driving service available from 8:30am – 10:30am and 3:30pm – 8pm.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation for up to 10 guests
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Dinners prepared by professional chef on 6 nights
- Breakfast, Afternoon tea every day
- Open bar with spirits and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Fresh flowers and newspapers
- In resort chauffeured 4x4 driving service 8am-11pm
- Concierge service
- Linen and towels
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Chalet Opale occupies an incredible position next to the Almes piste in the heart of the Espace Killy ski area,
- Under a minutes walk to the piste
- Sleeps 10
- 225 Square metres
- 5 Bedrooms
- 10 Individual beds
- 5 Bathrooms
- 1 Additional WCs
- 10 Dining table seats
- 12 Living area seats
- Integrated sound system
- Outdoor hot tub
- South-facing balconies
- Cot/high chair available
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Wood burning fireplace