VAL D’ISÈRE, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 4 IN 2 BEDROOMS
- 2,560 TO 6,040 GBP PER WEEK
Squaw Valley is probably Val d’Isère’s smartest résidence. Spacious and quiet, it is much appreciated for its calm, understated décor, with lots of wood, granite and plain white. It is certainly the most perfectly situated building in town, being 50m from the eleventh-century church and 50m from the edge of the nursery slopes. The Savonette drag lifts and Grande Ourse restaurant are a minute’s walk away. You can eat lunch with the beau monde, while watching your children/parents/spouse having their first ski lessons. And nothing, from the Town Hall to most of the nightlife, is more than about 100m.
The apartment which is our Chalet Squaw Valley is on the first floor, looking towards the slopes and the sun. It has a large, comfortable sitting-dining room and two sweet bedrooms with good bathrooms. It has the usual flat screen for French TV and DVDs, WiFi, and bootwarmers in the basement. For two couples, a small family or Hugh Hefner, there is nowhere more perfect.
- One chalet girl, who lives out
- Return charter flights from Gatwick to Grenoble including ski carriage
- Passenger Taxes and Government Air Travel Duty
- Return coach transfers between the airport and Val d’Isère
- Food and Wine – breakfast every day and afternoon tea and dinner on six nights of the week.
- Unlimited wine with the evening meal until complimentary coffee is served
- Bed linen
- Towels (changed mid-week)
- A chalet for four – the ultimate in decadence!
- Gorgeous ski chalet in the centre of Val d’Isère
- Two pretty bedrooms, each with own facilities. Both rooms can be made up as either a twin or a double (please specifiy which you prefer when booking)
- Sitting-dining room looking towards the nursery slopes and Bellevarde, with TV for the use of DVD player and WiFi
- Convenient ski and boot locker (with bootwarmers) downstairs, reached by a lift.
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Beside the church, just yards from the slopes