VAL D'ISERE, FRANCE
- 70 ROOMS & SUITES
- 4,088 TO 15,050 EUROS PER WEEK
The Blizzard Hotel & Spa stands in the heart of the village, 100 metres away from the slopes and ski lifts and also a few steps from the old centre of the village, with chalets with wood and stones. It is a family owned and managed property that has been awarded 5 stars and has been fully renovated and redecorated over the past 4 years.
The hotel is, above all, a place of relaxation where luxury comes with elegance. The style is Alpine Chic and as ever enhanced with woodwork and new warm-coloured weaves.
Every detail of decoration was designed to create a mountain atmosphere where one feels at home.
- 70 Rooms and Suites
- Rooms - Mountain and Deluxe Mountain View or Deluxe Village View and Superior Deluxe Village View.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
- Clarins Spa with massage and beauty treatments
- Balneotherapy Facilities - including outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna
- Fitness Area
- Relaxation Room with Tea Room
- Yoga Lessons
- Le Blizzard Restaurant - Enjoy lunch or dinner overlooking the Bellevarde slopes. Run by chef Patrice Durand, this lovely restaurant serves gourmet French cuisine.
- La Luge - For local Savoyard delicacies head to La Luge.
- La Mourra Restaurant & Bar - Offering a relaxed dining experience. Enjoy a light snack and an après drink, followed by a Japanese influenced menu.