VAL D'ISERE, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 10 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 13,200 TO 54,680 EUROS PER WEEK
Built by Philippe Capezzone, the owner and designer of the 5 star Hotel Kilimandjaro in Courchevel 1850, the Chalet Black Pearl has been completed with the highest degree of luxury, warmth and comfort in mind.
The Black Pearl is a wonderful mix of contemporary design and traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork panelling. The beautifully finished interior is completed with Andrew Martin materials and furnishings together with local Savoyard artifacts.
Spread over three floors and with 300sqm. of space the Chalet Black Pearl can sleep up to 10 people in five luxurious bedrooms with designer ensuite bathrooms. The chalet boasts fabulous facilities to keep you entertained when you are not enjoying all that Val D’Isere offers, from a relaxing home cinema area to a fabulous spa, complete with private indoor swimming pool, hammam and sauna.
The cosy and inviting living area features huge armchairs and comfortable sofas surrounding a large stone open fireplace, as well as all the mod-cons you could need, including a flat screen LED TV, iPod dock and Bose sound system.
With your own butler and private gourmet chef on hand throughout your stay the feeling of luxury will continue. The chalet shuttle can take you into the centre of Val D’Isere or the lifts in less than a minute, or alternatively the chalet is perfectly positioned to access the free bus service that serves the whole resort.
- Champagne reception
- Full breakfast from 8am – 10am (7 days a week)
- Afternoon tea 5 days a week
- Welcome buffet on Sunday evening
- Evening meals (5 nights a week)
- All soft drinks included
- Butler service from 7.30am – 12pm and from 6pm – 10pm
- Daily cleaning of the chalet between 10am and 3pm
- Private shuttle service available every morning to the Funival and return (one shuttle in the morning and one in the afternoon)
- Sleeps 10, five ensuite bedrooms
- Open fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Sun terrace
- Home cinema system
- DVD player
- LED screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Azzarro bath and beauty products
- Ski room with boot warmers
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- 10 minute walk away, and the Funival funicular in La Daille (a 2 minute drive).
- Down town Val d'Isere is about 700 metres from the chalets.