VAL D'ISERE, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 12 IN 6 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 18,400 TO 32,890 EUROS PER WEEK
Chalet du Crêt is an elegant Alpine retreat. Once a cheese farm run by local monks, the chalet dates back to as early as 1632.
Many of the chalet's original features have been lovingly preserved, including the beautiful chapel that nestles in the garden: age old stone and rustic timbers blend effortlessly with works of modern art, combining to create one of Val d’Isère’s true jewels.
The chalet is undergoing a full refurbishment of it’s soft furnishings in time for the 17/18 season. In particular all the bedrooms will be upgraded and given and elegant, modern twist. The living area and TV rooms will also be revamped to add additional style and comfort. The addition of a kids TV den featuring grass floors and climbable walls will provide the ultimate hideaway for kids during the evenings.
We employ only professional chefs here at Alpine culture and we are constantly looking to exceed guests expectations of chalet dining.
Our chefs design their own menus weekly and are happy to cater to incorporate any diets or special requests.
- Chalet host & housekeeping
- Breakfast & Afternoon tea every day
- Dinners prepared by a chef on 6 nights
- Open bar with spirits and soft drinks & carefully selected house wines
- Chauffuer service 8am-11pm
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Home Cinema System
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Indoor parking
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 5 min drive to the ski lifts
- 10 min drive to the resort centre