VAL D’ISÈRE, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 6 IN 3 BEDROOMS
- PRICE ON REQUEST
The building is situated on the slopes of Bellevarde in La Daille and is ski in, ski out. There is a supermarket, bakery, newsagent and ski hire shop within 5 minutes walk from the apartment and several restaurants in the vicinity. A free bus service runs every 5 minutes up to the centre of Val d’Isere and night buses run until 2am every half an hour for late night revellers! The funicular is a few minutes away which takes 5 minutes to reach the top of Bellevarde, or the bubble car and chairlift which give access to Tignes and the runs on Bellevarde.
The apartment has been decorated to a high standard with wooden floors throughout the living area apart from the bedrooms which have been carpeted and bathrooms are tiled. The kitchen is very well equipped with induction hob, full size oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, electric orange squeezer, electric whisk, food processor & mini food chopper (for herbs etc).
The sitting room has a large sofa and two other armchairs, a 37” television with Freesat for English Sky channels, Bose speakers, sub-woofer & amplifier for excellent sound, DVD player with a large selection of DVD’s, stereo with CD player and iPod dock. There is also WIFI and the telephone line allows free calls to local, national and international numbers. However calls to mobiles are not free and the cost of these will be deducted from the deposit at the end of your stay. There is a wine fridge for 40 bottles. The south facing balcony has a stunning view over Val d’Isere.
The dining table seats 8 people and there are also 4 stools at the kitchen bar.
The bedrooms comprise of one kingsize bedroom ensuite that includes a bath, overhead shower and separate hand shower, heated towel rail, WC and basin, 26” television and a north facing balcony. The other two bedrooms are upstairs; these share a shower room with basin, heated towel rail and WC. One bedroom is small with a double bed, the other can be either two single beds or zipped together to make a kingsize bed depending on your requirements. Each bedroom has a radio/alarm clock with iPod dock and bathrooms have a hairdryer.
Each bedroom has 10 tog goose down duvets and two goose down pillows per person. The beds will be made up for your arrival. Towels are also provided: one bath sheet, one hand towel and white bath robe per person and one bath mat per bathroom.
The laundry room has a washing machine, tumble drier, ski boot drier and large sink.The apartment is on the 4th floor with a lift and is the only one on the floor.
- 7 nights self-catered board
- Bed linen (2 pillows, 1 bath sheet, 1 hand towel, 1 bath robe per person),
- 1 x bath mat per bathroom
- 3 x tea towels, oven gloves, apron, departure clean, mid-week clean, beds made for your arrival
- Starter toilet rolls (2 per WC), bin bags (7), dishwasher tablets (7), washing powder, washing up liquid & sponges
- Basics for the kitchen: salt & pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red & white wine vinegar, flour, sugar, rice, coffee, tea & a large selection of dried herbs & spices.
- L’Occitane products in each bathroom: shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and soap.
- Garage and ski locker
- Located on the slopes of Bellevarde
- Stunning views over Val D'Isere
- 37” television with Freesat for English Sky channels, Bose speakers, sub-woofer & amplifier for excellent sound, DVD player with a large selection of DVD’s, stereo with CD player and iPod dock
- Radio/Alarm clock with iPod dock in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Self - catered
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Ski in, Ski out
- Situated on the slopes of Bellevarde in La Daille
- Supermarket, bakery, newsagent and ski hire shop within 5 minutes walk from the apartment and several restaurants in the vicinity
- A free bus service runs every 5 minutes up to the centre of Val d’Isere and night buses run until 2am every half an hour for late night revellers