VAL D’ISÈRE, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 13 IN 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 10,000 TO 60,000 EUROS PER WEEK
The Lodge is perched on the edge of the piste, high up away from the crowds, but within touching distance by either a quick ski, or a few minutes drive by our personal chauffer service to the town centre. The recently beautifully designed and renovated chalet is luxury without being exuberant, a true example of contemporary architecture, whilst feeling homely, sophisticated and elegant. Everything from the indoor swimming pool and lounging area to the outdoor Jacuzzi on the deck, is done with only one thing in mind: relaxation and escapism. Whether you’re coming to let your hair down and party the week away, or just enjoy the beautiful surroundings and some magical skiing, we’ll help you maximize your time away.
The main living area is wrapped by glass, giving it a true feeling of a modern, luxury mountain retreat. Whether looking down on the Solaise piste or the infamous Olympic Le Face run through the enormous panoramic windows, or having a cocktail on the outdoor connecting deck, you will feel almost part of the surrounding scenery. The area also includes a huge flat screen TV with surrounding lounge seating, and the stunning dining area. The outdoor deck is the perfect place to lounge in the sunshine during springtime, or soak up the atmosphere with a glass of champagne or fresh smoothie in the luxurious Jacuzzi.
The bedrooms all have their own unique personality, and been named after famous explorers. Whether you’re staying in the Shackelton Master Suite with it’s bathtub almost over hanging the snow outside, or the Scott Deluxe Room, you’ll have all the little essentials needed to make your stay feel spoiling and special.
- Arctic Team - Manager, Assistant, Private chef
- Driver Service
- Tea/Coffee to rooms before breakfast
- Arctic Breakfast
- Arctic Cafe coffee
- Post-ski tea
- Children's early dinner
- Arctic Cafe Cocktails & Smoothies
- Champagne and canapés
- 5 course dinner (6 nights)
- First class wine with dinner (directly chosen and sourced from our favourite vineyards)
- Wine list for purchase (+ vintage)
- Open bar
- 5 double bedrooms, 1 family bunk-room (sleeps 3)
- Heated boot warmers
- Indoor pool and lounge area
- Large flatscreen TV with surround sound/AppleTV/Netflix
- Spa Treatments
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Ski in, Ski out
- The Lodge is perched on the edge of the piste, high up away from the crowds, but within touching distance by either a quick ski, or a few minutes drive by our personal chauffer service to the town centre.