VAL D’ISÈRE, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 14 IN 7 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 22,500 TO 66,000 GBP PER WEEK
Located at the top of a private road, assuring privacy and enjoying views of the Isère valley, Chalet Le Rocher truly is an extraordinary chalet. This large authentic property has been merged perfectly with cutting edge style and innovation.
Take the lift to the second floor and you are wowed by the magnificent living area with its vaulted ceiling and stylish decor. Cowhide sofas and light shades are complemented by sensational modern glass chandeliers and the crackling log fire which is the focal point of the room. Venture out onto the balcony in front of the imposing “rock”, your red cedar Hot Tub fuelled by a log burning stove being the ideal place to enjoy a glass ofPerrier-Jouët house champagne while gazing at the stars. Back inside, your very own private bar is waiting for a pre-dinner cocktail or post dinner drinks’ party.
Le Rocher has seven beautifully designed bedrooms which feel truly alpine with reclaimed wood from Mongolia and intricately carved furnishings. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and AV facilities. The master bedroom suite is pure indulgence and the largest in resort with his and her dressing rooms.
This ultimate Alpine chalet has just about everything you could want for. The facilities in Le Rocher include a 7x5m indoor swimming pool with jet stream alongside a steam room disguised as a tiny chalet. The fabulous spa has its own cinema projector with integrated sound and the gym is equipped with a range of exercise machines.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
- Sleeps 14 adults in 7 ensuite bedrooms
- Indoor swimming pool with jet and projector screen
- Outdoor Hot Tub, steam room / Hammam
- Fully equipped gym
- Bar area
- 4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
- Fresh Flowers
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Close to the centre of Val d'Isere
- Chauffeur service to slopes