VAL D’ISÈRE, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 14 IN 6 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 24,500 TO 112,500 GBP PER WEEK
Situated in the heart of Val d’Isère yet set back from the main road, the chalet gives you privacy plus easy access to the centre of this high altitude resort. A true masterpiece of style, Chalet Marco Polo has combined contemporary and traditional materials to create a chalet like no other.
Bringing you 1000m² of Alpine chic, Marco Polo comfortably sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in six beautiful en-suite bedrooms. The living area is expansive with a large open plan living and dining area all set around a central fire place. The bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner cocktail and the cinema screen discreetly drops down from the high beams. Stretching out from the living area you will find a vast balcony, complete with panoramic views of La Face piste, an outdoor kitchen and heated seating.
Expanding on this already impressive list of amenities, Next season Marco Polo is landing it’s very own tèlècabine to feature as an über cool ski boot room. In addition, a new interactive racing car game allowing for up to 8 players will be installed.
Wellness is at the heart of Marco Polo as the whole first floor is dedicated to your relaxation and well-being. The spacious pool covered in gold leaf with jet stream sits adjacent to the hot tub and Hammam. The adjoining relaxation area with bar and fire place comes complete with lasers, smoke machines and an entertainment system providing everything needed for a party.
Descending into the heart of the chalet there are even more treats in-store. The cave and fromagerie are perfect for wine and cheese tastings. The games and entertainment room comes complete with a pool table and darts board. The techno gym has two of everything, so you can workout in pairs. The classic massage rooms sit next to the automatic hydro massage room. Everything in this magnificent chalet is tailor made, creating the most extraordinary chalet in the Alps.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
- Sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in 6 bedrooms
- Indoor swimming pool, indoor hot tub, Hammam
- 3 massage and treatment rooms, 2hrs of complimentary massage every day
- Fully equipped gym
- Games room with pool table
- Wine and cheese tasting cellar
- Bar and relaxation area
- 4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
- Private driveway and electronic barrier
- Fresh Flowers
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Located in the heart of Val d'Isere
- 4 x 4 Chauffeur service