- SLEEPS 20 + 2
- 125,650 TO 295,900 CHF PER WEEK
The Alpine Estate is one of Verbier's most extraordinary retreats. Chalets Norte and Sirocco join via an outdoor courtyard to sleep 20 people in 10 deluxe ensuite bedrooms. Coming with a self-contained staff chalet, this magnificent estate is perched high above Verbier, providing unparalleled views of the village below and a majestic panorama of the mountains that surround this world famous ski resort.
With over 1,500m2 of residence, the estate ensures you can immerse yourself in complete relaxation and offers one of the most luxurious in-chalet spa experiences in the Alps. There are two swimming pools, waterfalls, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, sauna's, hammam's, a private gym and numerous treatment rooms where expert pampering can be provided in complete privacy. Chalet Sirocco dining table can be extended to seat 20 people.
These are two of the finest luxury chalets in Verbier linked by an outdoor courtyard, the estate offers 1500m of living space and sleeping 20 people in ten deluxe en-suite bedrooms. The Alpine Estate is located on the mountainside in the Sonalon area of Verbier. Whilst remaining close to the village centre, this property claims a lofty position, gazing across the stunning mountains and down upon the village.
- Chef to prepare breakfast, after-ski snacks, and dinner (food and wine charged separately)
- A dedicated chauffeur operating between the hours of 8.30am until 2am
- Chalet manager & host(s)
- Daily cleaning
- 2 Indoor swimming pools
- indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Saunas, Hammam's & treatment rooms
- 2 cinema rooms
- Indoor parking
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 5 mins drive to resort centre
- 7 mins drive to the main ski lifts
- 3 mins drive to the Carrefour chair lift