- SLEEPS 14+1 IN 7 BEDROOMS
- 40,480 TO 87,530 CHF PER WEEK
Nestled in the exclusive Le Hameau development and surrounded by tranquil garden, this chalet is in a prime position just 100m from the Le Rouge piste and a short stroll from the beginner nursery slopes. A luxurious spacious private home, Chalet Delormes has every comfort you could possibly wish for from your hideaway in the mountains.
Sleeping 15 people in seven individually designed bedrooms, this stand-alone luxury chalet is one of a kind. All the bedrooms have either en-suite or private shower/bathrooms. Traditional materials have been combined with the artistic vision of the owner to create a sumptuous chalet where no attention to detail has been spared.
One of the highlights of the chalet is the wellness area which is located on the ground floor. An indoor hot tub, sauna, and rain showers provide ultimate relaxation. You can also find your way out to the spacious sunny garden from this floor. As well as the spa there is a TV and games room. A pool table and dart board provide endless entertainment, while the large L-shaped sofa provides the perfect spot to relax and unwind in front of the fire. There is a small kitchen and bar area.
- Chef and Chalet host
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast, daily afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings & four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Daily housekeeping service
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks & drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 8:00pm. Shared in-resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00pm - 8:00am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
- A ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- 7 bedrooms & 7 bathrooms
- Indoor hot tub
- Apple TV, Integrated sound system, Satellite & Sonos
- TV & games room with snooker table
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 4 minute drive to Médran lift station & a 2 min drive to Savoleyres lift station
- 6 minute drive to the resort centre