- SLEEPS 13 IN 7 BEDROOMS
- 45,630 TO 85,500 CHF PER WEEK
Proudly perched high on the Savoleyres side of the mountain, in the famous Swiss ski resort of Verbier sits Chalet Sagarmata. An outstanding private home, it is a masterpiece of contemporary chic design set in an incredible location. Chalet Sagarmata’s position affords wonderful views towards the breath taking mountain range in the distance.
The chalet sleeps up to 13 people in seven guest bedrooms. There is an additional single staff bedroom with shower, should extra space be required. There is plenty of space to relax and unwind and a seperate hammam, sauna and ice cold plunge pool provide the perfect place to soothe aching muscles after a hard day on the mountain. Guests can enjoy a in-chalet private massage in the massage room adjacent to the spa.
Chalet Sagarmata is an impressive alpine retreat offering an enviable, elevated position in Verbier. A lift goes throughout the property and there are three underground parking spaces.
- Chef and Chalet host
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast, daily afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings & four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Daily housekeeping service
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks & drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 8:00pm. Shared in-resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00pm - 8:00am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
- A ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- 7 bedrooms & 6 bathrooms
- Indoor pool
- Hammam & Steam room
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 3-minute drive to the Mayenzet chair lift & Savoleyres lift station. 5 mins to Medran
- 5 minute drive to the resort centre