- SLEEPS 10 + 3 IN 5 BEDROOMS
- 58,000 TO 103,500 CHF PER WEEK
This extraordinary private home sleeps 13 people in five bedrooms, spread over five floors. A treasure trove of unique antiques and alpine-inspired artefacts, the chalet is also home to an impressive art collection which sits perfectly against the warm, natural materials and traditional woods used throughout, creating an iconic alpine ambiance throughout.
Luxury is at the heart of Chalet Orsini. Facilities include a private spa with hammam, an outdoor hot tub, a relaxation area, and a massage/treatment room. For those who want to be entertained, the chalet is also home to a private cinema and games room with pool table. The private spa area has a massage and treatment room, a large hammam, a shower, a guest toilet, and an outdoor hot tub. There is a further cedar wood hot tub occupying the terrace on the second floor. Adjacent to the spa is a games room with a TV snug and a pool table.
Chalet Orsini offers luxury that will impress even the most discerning client. It can be combined with Mon Izba to sleep up to 25 people comfortably, creating one of Verbier’s largest and most opulent settings for groups of friends and families. Mon Izba is part of the exclusive Haute Montagne portfolio.
- Chef and Chalet host
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast, daily afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings & four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Daily housekeeping service
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks & drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 8:00pm. Shared in-resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00pm - 8:00am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
- A ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- 5 bedrooms & 6 bathrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Hammam/Steam room
- Massage & treatment room
- Cinema room
- TV/Games room with a snooker table
- Wine cellar
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 2 minute drive to Savoleyres lift station & nearest chair lift
- 5 minute drive to the resort centre